Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Merisik Day

Salam & hi yuolss!


Actually, lama dah nak tulis dalam blog about this, so that i can reread this lovely memory, another step, another phase of my life. Merisik was happen last year on December. When he asked me, can he bring his parents to see mine? And i have the couraged to tell my parent about him. Well, before that, me asking him to tell my father bout this first. hehe.. tau jugak nervous!. Bila my fiancee told me about his conversation and my dad, aku pulak yang terharu lebih. huhu. alot of pesanan and nasihat from my dad to him, before he willing to accept him in his daughter's life.

Anyway, dah lama jugak planning, akhirnya, sampai jugak jodoh kami, And im blessed!.. Dah dapat restu from my parent, then we need to cari the cincin, tempat letak cincin and so on. ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜



Of course I said, YES!.. hehe


D-day


me and mum after d-day

both family!

Then we setup bila bertunang, tarikh hantaran and so on. I am so excited and nervous! That day my mum masak laksa sarawak and xsempat ambik gambar pon!. Anyway, i am wearing kurung from Zawara which is very pretty and comfy!
 ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜

1 comment:

ztie said...

tahniah on the engagement~~ one step closer utk berfamily