"Less sleep causes Weight Gain"
Then, I Googled to get more information;
According to Dr. Mehmet Oz.. << Sape xkenal dokter pemess nih..;)
Getting enough sleep keeps you thin. That's because when your body doesn't get the 7 to 8 hours of sleep it needs every night to get rejuvenated, it needs to find ways to compensate for neurons not secreting the normal amounts of the feel-good brain chemicals serotonin or dopamine. The way it typically does is by craving sugary foods that will give you an immediate release of serotonin and dopamine.The lack of sleep throws off your entire system—even increasing your levels of NPY, a peptide that decreases metabolism and increases appetite. Lack of sleep can become an even bigger factor as you age. When you get older, the pineal gland in your brain produces less of the sleep hormone melatonin, resulting in the subsequent cravings of carbohydrates.
So, conclusion yang aku dapat is, weight aku bertambah due to this matter.. Kurang tidur menyebabkan
- Mengurangkan paras hormon Leptin dalam badan (yang stimulate metabolism dan decrease our hunger)
- Meningkatkan hormon ghrelin (increase hunger)
- Meningkatkan hormon stress that is cortisol, high level of cortisol cause the body to break down muscle tissue and store more blood sugar and fat in the body
Lately 2-3 minggu ni, aku memang kurang tidur, kadang-kadang tidur just about 2-3 hours.. Sebab kerja/esaiment/fyp!.. Nak nangess!!
From now on.. Tonite la... xnak tido lambat lagi... Semangatt!!... tido awal, then bangun awal untuk wat keje..
|wanna sleep like a babyy|
1. Sleep less, burn less.
2. Sleep less, eat more.
3. Sleep less, crave more.
4. Sleep less, hang on to fat more.
5. Sleep less, have more time to eat.